2024 8th International Conference on Graphics, Images and Interactive Techniques (CGIIT 2024) will be held in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore from Feb. 23-25, 2024. CGIIT 2024 is the joint conference of CMVIT 2024, which is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering(APISE). CGIIT 2024 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of grahics, images and interactive techniques as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
Computer Graphics \ HCI/User interfaces
3-D Object Extraction \ Image and Graphics
Visualizations \ Interactive Techniques
AI techniques \ Computer Aided Design
Computational Cameras\ Media Immersion
Real-Time Simulation \ Crowdsourcing
Sensor and Iillumination Hardware
Prospective author are welcome to submit the full manuscript through Electronical Submission System before Submission Dealine.
Any inquires about submission, please contact via email (CGIIT_conference@163.com).
There are totally 2 round important dates.< Read More>
Submission Site Open Date:
June 25, 2023
Full paper Submission Deadline:
Oct.25, 2023 Extended to Dec. 25, 2023
Notification of Acceptance:Nov. 25, 2023 Extended to Jan. 10, 2024
Registration deadline: Dec. 30, 2023 Extended to Jan. 10, 2024
All the papers will be peer reviewed, and each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
(31 May 2023) CMVIT & CGIIT 2023 conference has been held virtually on Mar. 25, 2023!
(09 March 2022) CMVIT & CGIIT 2022 has been held virtually on Feb. 25, 2022!
(26 February 2021) CMVIT & CGIIT 2021 has been held virtually on Feb. 26, 2021!
(26 February 2021) Congrats to author of paper ID: C1010 to win the Best Paper Award will get a prize of USD 200!
(26 February 2021) Congrats to author of paper ID: C039 to win the Best Poster Award will get a prize of USD 200!
(26 February 2021) Congrats to author of paper ID: C037 & C012 to win the Runner Up Award!
1) All the registered and presented papers will be included in the volume of Conference Proceeding of CMVIT 2024 (online publishing). The publisher will submit articles to Engineering Village, Scopus, Web of Science and other databases for review and indexing after publication. (All is subject to the final publication and indexing results)
2) Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals.
# CGIIT 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Conference Proceedings have been indexed by EI compendex, Scopus! CGIIT 2024 is the workshop of CMVIT 2024.
If you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, please submit the abstract to us: CGIIT_conference@163.com
If you are interested in attending the conference to participant this gathering on the fields of Graphics and Images, you are welcome to join us and share your ideas!
If you are interested in reviewing papers, please send your latest CV to CGIIT_conference@163.com. Your request will be processed in 3 working days.