1) All the registered and presented papers will be published in the volume of Conference Proceeding of CMVIT 2021, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing. (CGIIT 2021 is the workshop of CMVIT 2021)
*All registered and presented papers will be online publishing.
2)Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals.
1 . A Guide For Author
This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper. ( Read More)
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited;
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited.
3 .Submission Method
Authors can submit their manuscripts through electronic submission system or send paper to our conference E-mail address.
(The system will be open on Aug.01, 2020)
Any question about submission, please contact the conference secretary at CGIIT_conference@163.com.
4 .Peer Review Instructions
All the papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
5 .Policy on multiple Submission
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
a) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
b) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
c) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
d) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.